Greater Easton Development Partnership (GEDP),
158-B Northampton Street • Easton, PA 18042 • 610-330-9947
Mission: Dedicated to economic development in Easton
Vision: To drive Easton’s economic success through smart growth, environmental sustainability and historic preservation.
- Growth—We ensure the long-term success of our city by cultivating the best environment to do business, invest in real estate, make a home and enjoy art and culture.
- Hospitality—We care for and maintain Easton by keeping it clean and safe. We find ways to enhance its beauty and keep its citizens active. We welcome guests and accommodate visitors.
- Promotion—We find ways to share our story by marketing our city, its programs and its partners, both old and new.
- Connection—We partner with all entities that make up Easton including its citizens, businesses and government. We rely on those entities for resources of time, money and people. We honor and recognize the volunteer spirit that makes our work possible.
- Stewardship—We develop and manage programs that keep our city on course with its vision, including the Easton Main Street Initiative, Easton Farmers’ Market, the Easton Ambassadors and Easton Public Market.