This page has a list of places to visit and things to do in Miami and South Florida. Discover local secrets, find the best tourist attractions, and never have a boring weekend in Miami!
Is this list missing something? Add it and share!
- Watch a Basketball Game or catch a show at the American Airlines Arena in Downtown Miami.
- Visit the Perez Art Museum Miami. The building is pretty too!
- Learn something new at the Museum of Science.
- Explore Tropical Plants with a visit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
Cultural Diversity Attractions
- India: Attend the feast at the Hare Krishna Temple every Sunday evening
- Cuba: Visit the Little Havana neighborhood during Viernes Culturales on the last Friday of the month.
- Haiti: Attend Big Night in Little Haiti on the third Friday of the month at the Little Haiti Cultural Arts Center for free music concerts, art and culture.
- Lebanon: In the month of January, check out the Lebanese Festival
- Greece: In the month of February, check out the Miami Greek Festival for authentic food, wine, spirits and cultural immersion experience
- Peru: In the month of October, experience the rich diversity of Peruvian cuisine and arts at the Peru Fest USA.