The building at the east corner was originally constructed in 1950 as the headquarters for the Oakland Area Council of the Boy Scouts. It served as the headquarters until 1974, the last 10 years as the headquarters of the SF Bay Area Council. 1
Bordered by International Blvd and 12th Street and 6th and 7th Avenue.
|City of Oakland|
|Oakland Parks Department|
Clinton Square Park in the news
Links and References
- San Francisco Bay Area Council Timeline www.sfbac-history.org
- Our City Oakland - documentary about urban renewal in Oakland in the 1960s; Clinton Park segment begins about 5:00