Dan Kalb holds events sometimes.
Monthly Office Hours: Starting in September Kalb will be spending every first Saturday morning of the month at a local (rotating) coffee house in District One, listening to your questions and concerns one on one. Sign up for a 15-minute slot by e-mailing Dannette Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last half-hour, from 12-12:30, is for drop-ins for 5-10 minutes per person on a first-come, first-serve basis. Feel free to include the topic of your inquiry or issue in advance when you reserve a spot
- Saturday, September 7, 2013 from 10am – 12:30pm at the Actual Café, 6334 San Pablo Ave.
- Saturday Oct. 5th, 10:00am-12:30pm. Old Brooklyn Bagels, 6000 College Avenue
- Sat Nov 2nd, 10-12:30pm 4316 Telegraph Ave (contact for an appointment)
- Listening session Saturday, April 6 at St. Columba Church, 6401 San Pablo, Oakland.
- Public safety meeting on August 22nd, 2013. This was the second of three meetings. Captain Anthony Toribio was present. A writeup appeared in the Montclarion.
- Ethics and Good Government Working Group: September 30th
- Oct 26, 10-12 at College Preparatory School, especially for Rockridge/Hills residents about fire safety.
Thursday, February 20th, 7pm: Panel Discussion: Cost of Public Safety in Oakland, Rockridge Library. Chief Whent will be there.