The Downtown Merchants Parking Garage was a three-level parking structure filling the block between 13th and 14th and Franklin and Webster Streets. It opened in 1953. 1
It was demolished in 2017 to construct the Atlas Apartment building. The plaque near the southwest corner marking the original location of the University of California was removed, cleaned, and is displayed in the Atlas building.