The ER Transmission Building is a brick garage building at 450 - 24th Street in Northgate.
It was built in 1928 for Isaac Schutz by designer and builder William K. Owen, for an estimated $11,000.
It is of secondary importance (C) to the 25th Street Garage District. It is currently ER Transmission. Historically it was known as the American Auto Metal Works Body Shop Building. At the time of the Oakland Cultural Heritage Survey in 1985, it was the Label Art East Bay Building, a printing shop.