Filbert Apartments were a large apartment building at 12th and Filbert, next to the shop building at McClymonds High School. They opened in 1926, designed by A. Nastovic. The area is now part of Lowell Park.
When constructed, the buildings included Spark stoves and Marshall and Stearns wall beds.
Links and References
- Filbert Apts. Are Completed; To Open Today Oakland Tribune May 23, 1926