The Granada Theatre was a 1,495 seat movie theater at 8820 International Blvd. (East 14th). It opened in 1924, was remodeled in 1939 after a fire, then closed for good in August of 1960. 1,2
The building is now the Food King grocery.
Links and References
- Granada Theatre on Cinema Treasures
- Two Theatres 'Taken Over' by Rioters Oakland Tribune August 15, 1960 (second half of article)