Mardonia Apartments was a 27 unit apartment building at 3749 Emerson. It was completed in 1928 by Henry Tweed for Chris Tweed.
When built, the apartments featured Spark stoves, Marshall and Stearns wall beds, and hardware from Simon Hardware.
At some point Park Boulevard was realigned (it previously followed Park Blvd. Way); Mardonia was about where westbound Park Blvd. is now.
Links and References
- Mardonia Aparts. Open To Visitors Oakland Tribune January 8, 1928