The Nelson Apartments are a 24 unit apartment building at 415 Bellevue, built in 1931 by the Nelson brothers.
When constructed, they featured Marshall and Stearns wall beds, and hardware from Markus Hardware.
Unlike some names for apartments, the Nelson name didn't seem to stick, and the building is mostly referred to as 415 Bellevue Apartments.
Links and References
- Plan Is Told For Apartment Oakland Tribune May 10, 1931
- Apartment Is Opened For Inspection Oakland Tribune July 12, 1931