The Weaver Apartments are in a 3-story brick building at 674 - 10th Street. The building was constructed in 1925 for Mr. and Mrs. John A. Weaver by the California Builders Company.
When built, they featured Rip Van Winkle wall beds. There were 17 two room apartments, and 1 four room apartment for the owners. 1,2
Links and References
- Calif. Builders Co. To Build $60,000 Apts. Oakland Tribune May 3, 1925
- New Weaver Apartments Completed Oakland Tribune August 9, 1925