The Ysabel Manor Apartments was a 28-unit apartment building at 1820 Park Blvd. between the Parkway Theatre and the Parkway Apartments. The building was constructed in 1927 and designed by Clay N. Burrell. The ground floor was designed as commercial spaces; on opening, 1824 was leased to Pon Honor grocery stores. 1
It's unknown what year the building was demolished. It still appears on the 1950 Sanborn map, but the addresses 1816 through 1824 Park aren't listed in the 1967 reverse directory. The location is now the parking lot of an auto parts store.