1965 ad

The Cottage Dining Room (AKA Cottage Restaurant) was a restaurant at 9925 International Blvd. (then East 14th) from c.1940 to c.1968. At some point it acquired 'new' in the name.

It was owned by Peter and Emily Scarzella in 1954. 1 The restaurant was a frequent location for lunch meetings of organizations from East Oakland and San Leandro.

The proprietors of the Mission Motel recommended the Cottage Dining Room to its customers.

Links and References

  1. Cafe Man, Wife at Robbed at Door Oakland Tribune August 2, 1954
  2. Knights of Pythias Plan Joint Meeting Oakland Tribune September 17, 1940