Sunday Parkways is an annual summer series in which some streets are opened up to bicycles, pedestrians, and other forms of active transportation. It is put on by the city of Portland. There's one Sunday Parkways event per quadrant each year, and each route goes past a number of parks.
- East Portland: May 11, 2014 ~ 11am-4pm (7 miles)
- North Portland: June 22, 2014 ~ 11am-4pm (9.5 miles)
- Northeast Portland: July 27, 2014 ~ 11am-4pm (8 miles)
- Southeast Portland: August 24, 2014 ~ 11am-4pm (7 miles)
- Southwest Portland: September 28, 2014 ~ 11am-4pm (6 miles)