F.W. Tucker was a steamboat. The following history is copied from Way's Packet Directory.
"Stw p wh b. Black Rock, Ark. 1897. 98x29x4. Owned by Inman-Decker Packet Co., and ran on White, Black, and Current rivers. Out of service by 1904. Note: F.W. TUCKER NO. 2 built at Black Rock was a tugboat." (p. 159)
Photo Credit: Lawrence County Historical Quarterly. Vol. 13. No. 3. 1990.