- Movies 8 - aka the dollar theater - normally $1.50 per ticket. Fri/Sat nights after 6 pm it's $2.00. All day Tuesday it's $1.00 except for on holidays. Students get tickets for $1.25, with a valid ID (if you're buying multiple tickets, you need to have multiple IDs). On Mondays after 6 pm with groups of 3 or more each ticket is $0.75.
- Damae - On Tuesdays and Thursdays maki sushi rolls are only $3.50. Orders of nigiri only are $2.25.
- Redbox codes: BREAKROOM WALGREENS DATENIGHT
-Smith's on Freedom Blvd usually serves free ice cream cones as you exit.
-Sprouts grocery discounted on Thursdays
- International Cinema shows are offered in the SWKT
-Free student-directed Mask Club plays put on in the Nelke Theater on Thursdays
- The Quarry - On Mondays after 6 pm families (or groups of 6+) can get in for $7 each, including a harness rental. On Thursdays after 6 pm, women get in for $10, including a harness rental. On Saturdays after 8 pm, you can get in for $10 each, including a harness rental.
Use your ID for movies, climbing, campus events like plays/concerts, free bowling game every semester
Little Caesar's - $1 crazy bread with student ID
Costa Vida - ANY special+drink for $7.99
Jiffy Lube offers discount with student ID
Sunflower Farmer's Market - 20% off on Thursdays if you're a student
FAMILY NIGHT Monday night (aka "Family Home Evening") discounts:
- The Quarry - On Mondays after 6 pm families (or groups of 6+) can get in for $7 each, including a harness rental.
-Movies 8 -(the dollar theater) all day with groups of 3 or more each ticket is $0.75. - Recreation Center - family night at the pool, 6:30-8:30 pm - $9 per family. Apparently you can use their "cosmic slide," "crazy twister," "water pillar," and "water totter." - Color Me Mine - $3 studio fees from 5-9 pm on Mondays (normally $8 for adults and $5 for kids 12 and under)