Biking is a great form of transportation.
A local biking, hiking and paddling map can be picked up at ?
Peterborough Moves has bike maps online at http://www.peterboroughmoves.com/cycling-route-maps
aPTBOPeddler, a modest blog about casual, recreational and commuter cycling in and around Peterborough - http://aptbopeddler.ca/
There are a number of bike shops in town, including:
- Wild Rock Outfitters - 169 Charlotte Street - http://www.wildrock.net/
- Fontain Source for Sports - 384 Queen Street - http://fontainesourceforsports.com/
- Spokes 'N' Pedals - 464 Aylmer Street North
- B!KE: The Peterborough Community Bike Shop - 336 Rubidge Street - http://www.communitybikeshop.org/
- Mike Fix My Bike - Wilson Street - http://mikefixmybike.weebly.com/