Water Street is a one of the main commercial streets in Peterborough, just East of the Otonabee River. Water Street runs one way northward from its start at Sherbrooke Street at the Dieter & Darcy's No Frills, where it splits slightly Eastwared away from George Street South of downtown, to Hilliard Street where it becomes two-way as it is rejoined by George Street, becoming ON-29 at Woodland Drive and changing name to Lakefield Road as it leaves Peterborough.
Odd numbers are on the West side of the street.
- Harvey's - 250 Water Street
- The Planet Bakery - 364 Water Street
- Chasing the Cheese - 372 Water Street
- 38 degrees - 375 Water Street
- The Original Greek - 684 Water Street
- Tim Horton's - 1527 Water Street
|This article is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the "Files" button.|
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help Wiki by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|