Residents of Sacramento neighborhoods are provided with resources to promote, and maintain, a thriving, clean, and healthy community with Neighborhood Services. Neighbors come together, and, through interaction and shared available resources, collaborate with City officials, City departments, and other neighborhood groups to revitalize their community.
There are four Neighborhood Association Areas in Sacramento. Area 1 is Central and Eastern Sacramento. Area 2 is Southwestern Sacramento. Area 3 is Southeastern Sacramento. Area 4 is Sacramento North of the American River.
Neighborhood Associations in Area 1
- Alkali Flat and Mansion Flats Historic Neighborhood Association
- Boulevard Park Neighborhood Association
- Campus Commons Homeowners Association
- Capitol Area Development Authority (CADA)
- Capitol Area R Street Association (caRsa)
- Chinatown Mall Committee (Business & Property Management)
- Downtown Sacramento Partnership
- Dreher Tract Neighborhood Association
- East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
- East Sacramento Improvement Association
- East Sacramento Preservation, Inc.
- Friends of Grant Park
- Greater Broadway Partnership - Business Improvement District
- Marshall School New Era Park Neighborhood Association
- McKinley East Sacramento Neighborhood Association (MENA)
- Midtown Business Association
- Midtown Neighborhood Association (formerly Winn Park)
- Neighborhood Advisory Group (N.A.G.)
- Nepenthe Homeowners Association
- Newton Booth Neighborhoods Association (Newton Booth, Poverty Ridge, and Alhambra Triangle)
- Richmond Grove Neighborhood Association
- River Park Neighborhood Association (in River Park (Neighborhood)
- Sacramento Old City Association
- Sacramento Transportation Equity Network (SACTEN)
- Sierra Oaks Neighborhood Association
- Sierra Vista Neighborhood Watch
- Southside Park Neighborhood Association
- The River District
- Washington Park Neighborhood Improvement Group
Information obtained from the City of Sacramento.