There are many emergency organizations in Sacramento.
For an ongoing emergency, call 9-1-1.
Here are some additional numbers to call in case of an emergency, or for more information:
- Parent Support Line: 1-888-281-3000
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 454-1100 (24 hour hotline)
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 386-3111 (24 hour hotline)
- Intoxicated, NON-EMERGENCY calls: 264-5471 (Polica wagon will pick up and deliver to VOA Detox)
- Infoline Sacramento: 498-1000 or 211
- California Youth Crisis Line: 1-800-843-5200
- Nat. Runaway Switchboard: 1-800-621-4000 (Confidential 24 hour hotline)
- Rape Crisis Line WEAVE: 920-2952 (24 hour hotline)
- Red Cross: 993-7070 (for emergency and disater ONLY call: 1-800-696-3873
- 24-Hr. Multilingual Helpline: 428-3271
For other local organizations in Sacramento, see the list of Local Services & Organizations.
- American Red Cross: Sacramento
- City of Sacramento Fire Department - Community Emergency Response Team CERT
- Drowning Accident Rescue Team
|This article is a Naked List, and needs content added to it so it's more than just a list.|