|1010 Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060|
|(Corner of Pacific and Cathcart Street)|
|(Names of owners/proprietors here)|
1010 Pacific Apartments is a six story apartment building downtown with 113 residential units, 23 of which are affordable housing, and retail spaces on the ground floor. The builder was Pacific Union Apartments.
- Quickly http://www.quicklyusa.com/santacruz.html
- Retro Paradise http://retroparadiseclothing.com/
- RainbowZend https://www.facebook.com/Rainbowzend-706750246056444/
- The Sandwich Shop http://thesandwichspot.com/
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|
- http://www.boltonhill.net/rep.html, retrieved on July 13, 2011.
- 1010 Pacific Avenue and 1280 Shaffer Road Market Rate and Affordable Housing, retrieved on July 13, 2011.
- http://www.eyeonsilverie.org/ Website that questions the earthquake safety of 1010 Pacific Apartments
- Apartment Complexes
- Shopping Centers
- Downtown Santa Cruz