This entry refers to a departed business — a business that has closed or left town. Information here is mostly for historical reference.

This article is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the image button.

Former Location
301 Center Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-4308
Former Owners
Santa Cruz City Schools District

The original Laurel School building at this location was built back in 1868, but was replaced with the current building, which was designed by William Weeks, in 1932.   The school closed in 1973, and the building converted to what is now the Louden Nelson Community Center, while the playground area is now Laurel Park.

Related Links