|Fire Chief Ron Oliver|
|230 Walnut Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060|
|Mon-Thur: 8am-Noon and 1pm- 4pm|
|1877 Santa Cruz City Volunteer Fire Department founded|
|October 1894 City established a paid fire department|
The administration building on Walnut Avenue was built in 1936 as a doctor's office.
Santa Cruz City Fire Stations
- Fire Department Station No. 1 (Center Street)
- Fire Department Station No. 2 (Soquel Avenue)
- Fire Department Station No. 3 (Younglove Avenue)
- Lifeguard Headquarters (Municipal Wharf)
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|
- Santa Cruz Fire Department More Than 100 Years of Service, City of Santa Cruz website, retrieved on July 17, 2011.