|131 Front Street, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060|
|Joe Quigg, owner of the business since 2006.|
|Building owned by the Bogner family.|
|1894 - Date of original establishment|
The Mill is a 10,000 square foot former warehouse that was remodeled by Joe Quigg in 2006 as a retail complex.
The building has previously been the location of the Yellow Cab Company and the Santa Cruz Airporter.
The Spruce Street side of the building is decorated with a large mural called the Mill Mural.
- The Cosmo Factory Cosmetology Academy
- Firefly Coffee House
- Motion Pacific
- Notorious Teaze
- Pacific Blue Inn (rear entrance)
- Santa Cruz Dance
- Sheenix Salon
Departed Businesses & Services
- Bloom Room
- Cinergy Acupuncture
- Good Hands Massage
- Harmonic Healing
- Hide Gallery
- Mill Gallery
- People's Republic of Healing
- Sacred Mud Mehndi Studios
- Sunflower Fields of Well Being
- Templo Yemanja
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|
- Lively scene at The Mill: Arts, health, community, by Jondi Gumz, Santa Cruz Sentinel, February 25, 2007, retrieved on July 25, 2011.