J. Paul Leonard Library Overview
Location: 1630 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132
- Mon-Thurs: 8am-7pm
- Friday 8am-5pm
- Closed on weekends.
- Mon-Thurs: 10am-11pm
- Friday: 10am-5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
- Call using (415) 338-1974
- Text using (415) 933-0385
- Email using firstname.lastname@example.org
Students use their SF State ID / OneCard as their library card.
- Computers available for use at the Study Commons, Research Commons, and Digital Media.
- Printing is available for 7 cents per page at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor. A valid SF State ID / Guest Card is required.
- Research Help - guides, tutorials, or library.sfsu.edu/research-help
Open shelves on the 3rd and 4th floors. Students may use OneSearch to request for items stored in the Library Retrieval System (LRS).
Available at OneSearch or the Articles & Databases
Hardcopy reserves are kept at the "Book Checkout & Pickup Desk", electronic copies are put in the E-Reserves area of iLearn, and Media reserves are placed in "Media & Equipment Distribution" on the Library's Ground Floor.
Friends of the Library (FOL) Used Media and Books Store is located on the first floor, open Monday through Friday.
Peet's Coffee is located on the first floor, open Monday through Friday.
Library Features and Services
Labor Archives & Research Center