Ecologistics means to create a resilient and healthy community for the residents of San Luis Obispo County that is sustainable, both economically and environmentally with programs to:
- Develop, teach, and disseminate practical and innovative solutions to ecological and ecosystem problems;
- Develop practical and innovative solutions to foster conservation, restoration, connectivity, and stewardship of ecosystems, watersheds, habitats, and landscapes in harmony with human needs and uses;
- Consult with and serve as a resource for public agencies and non-profit organizations;
- Work and network with other non-profit organizations and agencies to popularize innovative solutions to ecological problems and to provide a hub for the sharing of scientific developments and to promote socially responsible and environmentally just institutions; and
- Develop, conduct, and sponsor programs to provide training in proactive citizenship and leadership.
- Offer fiscal sponsorship to other groups with projects that align with the above purposes.