|1201 Locust St.|
|at the corner of Olympic and Locust|
|Hours vary, see showtimes|
|Cinemark (Cinemark recently purchase Century Theatres)|
|Cash and Credit Cards|
Century Theatres in Downtown Walnut Creek opened in 2003. It is a luxurious and richly decorated theater featuring stadium seating and digital surround sound in all 14 auditoriums. The seats are soft and if you would like to snuggle with your movie date, you can push the armrests up. The gourmet concessions at Century Theatres feature a wide variety of food including: Dreyer's Ice Cream, Starbucks Coffee, baked desserts, pizza, pretzel bites, Icees, Kettle Corn, and Orville Redenbacher Popcorn with Real Butter.
- $8.00 - Matinee (M-F shows before 6 PM. Sat, Sun, Holidays shows before 2 PM.)
- $11.00 - General Admission
- $11.50 - General Admission Fri/Sat after 6 PM.
- $7.50 - Child (ages 11 and under)
- $7.50 - Senior (ages 62+)
- $6.25 - Seniors all day on Mondays
- $6.75 - Early Bird (first matinee showtime of the day)
- Digital surround sound
- Wheelchair accessible
- Assisted listening devices available
- Game room
See Movie Theaters for other theaters in the area.
Unable to include PhotoRequest