|2314 Monument Blvd. Pleasant Hill, CA 94523|
|near the corner of Buskirk Ave. and Monument Blvd behind Kohl's Dept. Store|
|Hours vary, see showtimes|
|Cinemark (Cinemark recently purchase Cinearts and Century Theatres)|
|Cash and Credit Cards|
Cinearts Pleasant Hill opened on February 27, 1967. This is an excellent theater that plays art films that appeal to a more sophisticated crowd. The main theater is a giant dome with a huge screen that is the biggest movie screen for miles around. Call the recording to find out which movie is playing in the dome. It is always a special treat to see a movie in the dome. The Dome's projection quality and digital surround sound are excellent. They don't make huge dome theaters like these anymore.
It is next to Kohl's department store at 680 and Monument Blvd. The gourmet concessions feature a wide variety of food including: Dreyers Ice Cream treats, nachos, and Orville Redenbacher Popcorn with Real Butter.
- $7.00 - Matinee (M-F shows before 6 PM. Sat, Sun, Holidays shows before 2 PM.)
- $10.00 - General Admission
- $7.00 - Child (ages 11 and under)
- $7.00 - Senior (ages 62+)
- $6.00 - Seniors all day on Mondays
- Digital surround sound on select screens
- Assisted listening devices available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Game room
See Movie Theaters for other theaters in the area.
Unable to include PhotoRequest