|8685 Pleasants Valley Road|
|Lake Solano Park|
Lake Solano Park is located along the beautiful Putah Creek at the base of coastal foothills west of the town of Winters and offers an array of outdoor activities. A destination point for outdoor enthusiasts since its creation in 1973, Lake Solano Park caters especially to anglers, boaters, campers, swimmers, sunbathers and picnickers. It is ideal for hiking, bicycling, bird watching and wildlife photography.
Solano County operates a campground with 90 campsites, of which 40 have water and electric hookups. There are restrooms which have flush toilets, sinks and hot showers.
Photos and Videos
- Lake Solano photos March 3, 2013 - BRT
- Lake Solano County Park photos - JimH 03march2013
- Bald Eagle searching for fish at Lake Solano photo - Broken Wing Productions 31jan2013
- Lake Solano video - Vimeo sept2012
- Peacock on display - photo by K, D & N 16april2012
- Kayaking Lake Solano video - Janice Green· 27sept2011
- Lake Solano part 2 video - Daniel Gumpy 01july2007
- Lake Solano CA photo - arawak812 10oct2006
- Lake Solano video on Vimeo
- Lake Solano Campground - mekeni's Photos