|200 Baker st, Winters, California 95694|
|(Executive Director Tico Zendejas)|
RISE Inc. (Rural Innovations in Social Economics, Incorporated) is a non-profit public benefit organization that provides free services to the Madison, Esparto, Winters and Capay Valley communities. RISE Inc. was founded by Cathie Wicks and Tammy Fullerton over 25 years ago in Esparto to provide youth prevention/early intervention and family case management services. In August of 2009, RISE Inc. opened a satellite office in Winters where it was apparent that the residents of Winters needed more access to social services and resources. RISE Inc. has been successful in serving the Winters community by collaborating with local schools, law enforcement, and the Winters Health Foundation. In 2011 the founders of RISE inc. retired and promoted Tico Zendejas as the current Executive Director.
The Esparto RISE Inc. office is located at 17317 Fremont Street, Esparto, California 95627.
The Winters RISE Inc. office is currently located at 200 Baker Street closest to the corner of Third St. and Baker St. in Winters, California 95694.
We are open from 8:00a.m to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday. We can be reached by calling (530) 794-6000. Most of our staff is bilingual and can help with the variety of services we provide:
• General Family Support and Information about Local Resources.
• Referrals to County Agencies.
• Employment and Job Search Assistance
• Unemployment Assistance.
• Food Bank and Clothes Closet Referrals. (Emergency Food Box)
• Income Tax Preparation
• Mental Health Services and Referrals.
• Translating and Forms Assistance.
• Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program (HPRP).
• Assistance Applying to HEAP and /STEAC for PG&E payment.
• Youth Development Programs.
• Prevention and Early Intervention Program for Children.
• Groups and Individual Tutoring for School Aged Children.
• Summer Recreation Program for Children.
• Provide One on One Case Management Services for Those Who Qualify.