|214 Fifth Street|
|between North and Court streets, near Freeman Park|
Vet services provided (from their web site):
Animal Care Clinic strives to make state-of-the-art medical care available in a primary care setting. We are strictly a medical facility and do not provide ancillary services such as grooming and boarding. We offer:
- Preventative health care for all ages
- Complete dentistry, including x-ray and oral surgery
- Surgical services, including spay and neuter procedures
- In-house laboratory services
- Diagnostics, including x-ray and ultrasound
- We also collaborate with specialists in surgery, radiology, and oncology.
Primary veterinarians are:
Pia T. Tucker DVM, ABVP Diplomate Master's and DVM degrees from UC Davis; diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, 1995; Don Low Practitioner Fellowship in Internal Medicine, 1998; consultant to the Veterinary Medical Board and the California state Board Exam Committee; has provided spay and neuter services to the Sacramento SPCA.
Richard D. Bruga DVM UC Davis graduate; has been practicing in Yolo County since 1968; founded the Animal Care Clinic of Woodland in 1987.
Andrew D. Clifton DVM DVM, UC Davis, 1999; joined the Animal Care Clinic of Woodland in 2008. Dr. Clifton's focus is canine and feline medicine and surgery, but he also has an interest in rabbit, rodent and reptile medicine.